Thursday, 26 February 2015

The Old Classics


grey missguided coat, aos pony hair ankle boots, asos ridley jeans, while jumper, irish fashion blog, Irish street style, casual street style, latest lil blog, latest lil outfit post, grey coat street style

grey missguided coat, aos pony hair ankle boots, asos ridley jeans, while jumper, irish fashion blog, Irish street style, casual street style, latest lil blog, latest lil outfit post, grey coat street style
grey missguided coat, aos pony hair ankle boots, asos ridley jeans, while jumper, irish fashion blog, Irish street style, casual street style, latest lil blog, latest lil outfit post, grey coat street style
grey missguided coat, aos pony hair ankle boots, asos ridley jeans, while jumper, irish fashion blog, Irish street style, casual street style, latest lil blog, latest lil outfit post, grey coat street style
grey missguided coat, aos pony hair ankle boots, asos ridley jeans, while jumper, irish fashion blog, Irish street style, casual street style, latest lil blog, latest lil outfit post, grey coat street style
grey missguided coat, aos pony hair ankle boots, asos ridley jeans, while jumper, irish fashion blog, Irish street style, casual street style, latest lil blog, latest lil outfit post, grey coat street style
grey missguided coat, aos pony hair ankle boots, asos ridley jeans, while jumper, irish fashion blog, Irish street style, casual street style, latest lil blog, latest lil outfit post, grey coat street style
Jumper: My mum's (Similar HERE, HERE) // Jeans and Boots: ASOS (Simialr HERE, HERE// Coat: Missguided (Similar HERE and HERE) // Watch: Urban Outfitters Similar (HERE) // Rings: Variety of shops


This is "The Old Classics" post because if you take away each item and present it on it's own, it's a classic staple in every woman's wardrobe. White jumper, Blue jeans, Black ankle boots and a grey coat. I don't know about you, but they're staples to me anyway. I love every single item in this, but I've realised that blue jeans aren't the most flattering to photograph if you're legs aren't clones of Rosie Huntington-Whitely's.

Onwards and upwards I say and hooray to anything that gives me motivation to keep going to the gym.

Besides the leg problemo, I'm slowly upping my confidence in posing in front of people. I used to panic and get desperately embarrassed when someone came near enough to figure out what was going on. Yesterday, however, we were shooting this look and a man cycled by, not even trying to hide his gaze in our direction, so I looked right back at him and said "hello!". Well, he turned around, cycled on and didn't look back. Thank God for that.

Remember to follow me on AAAALL my social media platforms, especially Instagram, I post on that very regularly. My next aim is to hit 1,500 followers, GAH, I remember when I only had 500.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaater,

Lil

4 comments:

  1. These are defo staple pieces! I'm the same with the jeans... need to loose my leg fat!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look and photos ! Such a pretty and chic coat !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot Damn those booots!!! Love them so much. You look fabulous doll.. Love the outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, love the classical pieces too as they are timeless and wearable x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete