Thursday, 12 March 2015

Bringin' Back Bandanas

Hippy style, bandana, kembali galway city, festival street style, festival, coachella 2015, coachella, hippy style, hippy girl, festival style, festival inspiration, h&m wooly jumper, topshop joni jeans, asos pony hair boots, irish fashion blogger, irish blogger, Latest Lil, Lily Joyce

Hippy style, bandana, kembali galway city, festival street style, festival, coachella 2015, coachella, hippy style, hippy girl, festival style, festival inspiration, h&m wooly jumper, topshop joni jeans, asos pony hair boots, irish fashion blogger, irish blogger, Latest Lil, Lily Joyce
Hippy style, bandana, kembali galway city, festival street style, festival, coachella 2015, coachella, hippy style, hippy girl, festival style, festival inspiration, h&m wooly jumper, topshop joni jeans, asos pony hair boots, irish fashion blogger, irish blogger, Latest Lil, Lily Joyce
Hippy style, bandana, kembali galway city, festival street style, festival, coachella 2015, coachella, hippy style, hippy girl, festival style, festival inspiration, h&m wooly jumper, topshop joni jeans, asos pony hair boots, irish fashion blogger, irish blogger, Latest Lil, Lily Joyce
Bandana: Kemabli in Galway City  //  Jumper: H&M  //  Jeans: Topshop  //  Boots: ASOS  //  Bag: Next  //
 Rings: Assortment of places  //  Necklace: Siciliy

I had the chance to travel home back to Galway for a flying visit this week which was SO nice considering I don't think I've been home since Christmas. For those of you who don't know me, I love being at home! Don't get me wrong, I bloody love living in Dublin too, but it's nice to chill out with mom from time to time and sleep in a room where there's NO traffic outside, no karaoke in the pub downstairs and no drunk and disorderly people shouting back and forth to one another. It's silent, bar the odd sheep bleating.

The inspiration for this outfit came from when I was recently trawling Pinterest and found myself gawking at 70s/80s hippy babes whom most were donning a bandana. Then BAM! It hit me, that's my new accessory!

On arrival in Galway City before setting off on the next part of the journey further out west, I decided to drop into one of my favourite shops, a Boutique if you will, called Kembali. I bloody love this spot, especially for it's selection of ridiculously affordable jewellery. I was having a gawk at some earrings when I saw another customer behind me buying a bandana. HOLY SHIT, A BANDANA! Yeah, I bought one, and for only €2 too!

This is a look I'd wear on a regular day, minus the bandana as it's relatively new, but I think it's something that could work at a festival? Comfy yet stylish? Big baggy jumper, jeans and boots - it's my go to outfit. What's yours?


Laaaaaaaaater,

Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment