Friday, 6 March 2015

The Best Biker

Topshop Jamie Jeans, Latest Lil, ASOS pony hair pointed boots, biker jacket, mango biker jacket, leather jacket, black fedora, irish street style, street style, street style, casual street style, blue jeans, fashion blogger, dublin street style

Topshop Jamie Jeans, Latest Lil, ASOS pony hair pointed boots, biker jacket, mango biker jacket, leather jacket, black fedora, irish street style, street style, street style, casual street style, blue jeans, fashion blogger, dublin street style
Topshop Jamie Jeans, Latest Lil, ASOS pony hair pointed boots, biker jacket, mango biker jacket, leather jacket, black fedora, irish street style, street style, street style, casual street style, blue jeans, fashion blogger, dublin street style Topshop Jamie Jeans, Latest Lil, ASOS pony hair pointed boots, biker jacket, mango biker jacket, leather jacket, black fedora, irish street style, street style, street style, casual street style, blue jeans, fashion blogger, dublin street style Topshop Jamie Jeans, Latest Lil, ASOS pony hair pointed boots, biker jacket, mango biker jacket, leather jacket, black fedora, irish street style, street style, street style, casual street style, blue jeans, fashion blogger, dublin street style Topshop Jamie Jeans, Latest Lil, ASOS pony hair pointed boots, biker jacket, mango biker jacket, leather jacket, black fedora, irish street style, street style, street style, casual street style, blue jeans, fashion blogger, dublin street style
Topshop Jamie Jeans, Latest Lil, ASOS pony hair pointed boots, biker jacket, mango biker jacket, leather jacket, black fedora, irish street style, street style, street style, casual street style, blue jeans, fashion blogger, dublin street style
Leahter Jacket: Mango at ASOS (Similar)  //  Jumper: My mums! (Similar)  //  Jeans: Topshop (Similar)  //  Boots: ASOS  //  Hat: Penneys/Primark (Similar)

I recently bought this leather biker with an ASOS voucher I had won and I bloody love it! I've always wanted an oversized leather jacket but reckoned all the nice ones cost a couple of vital limbs. It's not your generic biker though, the texture is something I've never seen before on a biker but that's what I liked about it when I dropped it in my shopping basket.

Also, if you don't have a pair of Jamie jeans, you need to hop on that bus. I have no problem taking all the credit for converting a lot of my friends to the pack of Jamie jean wearers. They have that little bit of stretch making them super comfy and fit mid-rise. They're definitely my favourite standard pair of jeans.

Anyway, I'm off to do some college work and get my things ready for work this evening.

Laaaaaaaaaater,

Lil

4 comments:

  1. Love the look ! the hat and jacket are gorgeous !

    Win the Makeup Revolution FULL LIPSTICK COLLECTION !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that biker jacket is just perfection! What a beauty!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I’m so in love with your blog! So beautiful photos and interesting posts!
    Will be happy to see you in my blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete