Thursday, 16 April 2015

The Thrifted Trench

Latest Lil, Irish Fashion Blogger, Thrift Trench coat, ASOS black pointed loafers, Topshop Joni Jeans, Trench coat, street style, maxi trench coat, Irish  street style, Dublin Street style, black street style, blonde street style,

Latest Lil, Irish Fashion Blogger, Thrift Trench coat, ASOS black pointed loafers, Topshop Joni Jeans, Trench coat, street style, maxi trench coat, Irish  street style, Dublin Street style, black street style, blonde street style,
Latest Lil, Irish Fashion Blogger, Thrift Trench coat, ASOS black pointed loafers, Topshop Joni Jeans, Trench coat, street style, maxi trench coat, Irish  street style, Dublin Street style, black street style, blonde street style,
Jeans: Topshop  //   Loafers: ASOS   //   Trench coat: Thrifted similar   //   Top: ASOS similar here
I think I've found my new fav location to shoot and it's just down the road from where I live. I've been trying to achieve this kind of lighting in my photos so I'm delighted with how these turned out.

Two of my latest loves feature in this post; the trench and the loafers. I happened to come across the trench in an Enable Ireland charity shop, it's originally from Debenhams and has that soft trench material that has "expensive" written all over it.  For a measly €10 I didn't hesitate in buying it, but it gets better...as I was about to pay, the man at the counter asks me, "do you have a student card?", "Uh, yeah, here" I answered, slightly confused. "Grand", he says, "€8 then please". ARE YOU SERIOUS!? 20% student discount in a Charity shop. Absolutely hilarious.

The loafers were a gift. A gift from me to me. Lelelelel. I had worked 5 days in a row, when I'm only supposed be doing two at the weekend, so I decided I'd treat myself. I justified it even more when they cost around half of what I make in tips in a day. Sound.

Oh, last but not least, I've made a snapchat account for my blog so if you wanna check out my daily goings-on then be sure to add me @latestlil

Laaaaaaaaaaater,

Lil

1 comment:

  1. Asthma is a common chronic inflammatory disease of the airways characterized by variable and recurring. The major antioxidant compound found in olive oil is capable of killing cancer cells in less than an hour. We have entertainment news, health care news, funny news, latest fashion, Celebrity News and Celebrity Gossip.

    ReplyDelete