Thursday, 12 November 2015

Christmas Stocking Fillers

Christmas stocking fillers 2015, christmas gifts 2015, christmas wishlist, Irish fashion blogger, Irish lifestyle blogger



Stuck for ideas for stocking gifts? Or as an alternative pack these in a cool box and gift it as one present. These are the type of gifts I'd be more than happy to receive, so if you think your friend/sister/girlfriend/daughter is into the same things as I am, then stick around to find out where you can nab these groovy gifts.


No.1 - The Selfy Sling. Not as useful as a selfie stick for group shots but ideal for aiding that grip on your phone when taking those awkwardly angled individual selfies.


No.2 - E42 & E25 Blank Canvas Brushes. One's makeup bag isn't complete without blending brushes, especially a tapered one. These are affordable and from an Irish brand (support local business ya!). I have the F20 and E24 brushes and I love 'em! *Sneaky discount code from a YouTuber I follow for the brand is "SARAH".


No.3 - H&M Candle holders. Bronze, Gold & Stone. Perfect for the gal who loves the antique/"I picked this up in Morocco" look. The three of these would look great together on a shelf display. 


No.4 - Anthropologie Letter mug. I think I had this in my last Christmas wish list, but I don't care! They're a reasonable size, super trendy and totally instagrammabe - which is all we really care about isn't it? They come in gold too!


No.5 - Collection 2000 highlighter. I read about this in a comparison review against a smashbox highlighter on Cosmopolitan and it convinced me that I need to own one. You can read the review here.


No.6 - NYX Make-up setting spray. After you've applied your makeup, spritz this a couple of times on your face and your makeup should last the day! You can buy a dewy or matte spray - I prefer the dewy look. When it comes to makeup for stocking fillers it's better to buy products that don't involve colour e.g foundation and eyeshadows, because sometimes it can go horribly wrong and you've wasted €€€. 


No.7 - IKEA Potted cacti. 3 mini potted cacti for a fiver. Just like the candle holders, they're perfect for that shelf display.


No.8 - Andre Leon Tally autobiography. A great gift for a fasHUN. If they've read GIRL BOSS, or Grace Coddington's memoir then this would be a great addition to the library.


Laaaaaaater,

Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment