Sunday, 17 January 2016

Off the shoulder stripes



Coat: Missguided // Top: Sheinside // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Adidas at Foot Locker

My first outfit post of 2016 - YAS!
I had so many more photos of this outfit but unfortunately I decided I didn't want to wear a bra for the shoot and because it was pretty cold out my nip nips decided to come and say hello. I'm all for free the nipple but it looked a little ridiculous so I had to chuck the majority of the shots. Damnit.

I pretty much just wanted to show off this top I bought off Sheinside a couple of months back which is still in stock here. I'm almost too into these 70s inspired striped tops that are doing the rounds lately but when I spotted this I thought it was a good twist on the regular round necked style.

My Stan Smiths are also making their debut appearance. I adore them but I'm terrified of taking them out in the real world where dog excrement and grass stains are a true threat. I remember when I was a youngin' I would immediately attempt to dirty my fresh white trainers, and now, it's the complete opposite. The whiter the better. What do you reckon?

Laaaaaaaaaater,

Lil

1 comment:

  1. There's just something about an off the shoulder top that draws you in eh?!
    Sophie
    x
    A Story of a Girl

    ReplyDelete