Monday, 8 February 2016

Tassles

Irish Fashion Blog, fashion, Irish fashion blogger, Lily Joyce, Latest Lil, Irish blogger, Sheinside black tassel sweater, all black outfit, street style dublin, irish street style, Black loafters style, asos pointed loafers,

Irish Fashion Blog, fashion, Irish fashion blogger, Lily Joyce, Latest Lil, Irish blogger, Sheinside black tassel sweater, all black outfit, street style dublin, irish street style, Black loafters style, asos pointed loafers,
Irish Fashion Blog, fashion, Irish fashion blogger, Lily Joyce, Latest Lil, Irish blogger, Sheinside black tassel sweater, all black outfit, street style dublin, irish street style, Black loafters style, asos pointed loafers,
Irish Fashion Blog, fashion, Irish fashion blogger, Lily Joyce, Latest Lil, Irish blogger, Sheinside black tassel sweater, all black outfit, street style dublin, irish street style, Black loafters style, asos pointed loafers,
Coat: Missguided  //  *Jumper: Sheinside  //  Polo Neck & Bag: Penneys/Primark  //  Jeans: Topshop  //  Loafers: ASOS  (Similar)

Does it look like I'm freezing my ass off in these photos? No? I did a good job then. While posing and complaining how cold and windy it was, my photographer/housemate would remind me that if I were in America's Next Top Model, Tyra would have most certainly kicked me out. When taking shots for outfit posts I don't think there's anything worse than incredibly windy weather. Hair goes everywhere. Thankfully we spotted a little alleyway serving as shelter from the gales.

This is a typical outfit of mine - jeans, jumper, coat and whatever shoes I'm feeling that day. Because it's so cold lately I've adapted to the 'polo neck under everything' trend. It solves all problems - keep warm with an extra layer AND look that little bit more fashionable. Zing! Also how cool is this tassel sweater? Love a bit of tassel so I do! However, prior to receiving this piece I imagined it to be a much thicker sweater material but it turned out to be quite thin, which is ok but not ideal, hence the polo neck addition. Hope you're all surviving the cold weather wherever you are, and for those of you basking in the sun, I hate you. 

Laaaaaater,

Lil


1 comment:


  1. very nice article. This have some really good informaion.
    fashion Tips for woman

    ReplyDelete