Thursday, 10 March 2016

Embroidered Bomber

Bomber jacket, street style, Latest Lil, Irish Fashion Blog, Irish bloggers, fashion blog, patchwork bomber, army green, dublin street style, irish street style, grey nike orive run, black jamie jeans, denim shirt, outfit post, romwe, romwe embroidered bomber jacket, embroidered bomber jacket, topshop mirror sunglasses,



Bomber jacket, street style, Latest Lil, Irish Fashion Blog, Irish bloggers, fashion blog, patchwork bomber, army green, dublin street style, irish street style, grey nike orive run, black jamie jeans, denim shirt, outfit post, romwe, romwe embroidered bomber jacket, embroidered bomber jacket, topshop mirror sunglasses,
Bomber jacket, street style, Latest Lil, Irish Fashion Blog, Irish bloggers, fashion blog, patchwork bomber, army green, dublin street style, irish street style, grey nike orive run, black jamie jeans, denim shirt, outfit post, romwe, romwe embroidered bomber jacket, embroidered bomber jacket, topshop mirror sunglasses,
Bomber jacket, street style, Latest Lil, Irish Fashion Blog, Irish bloggers, fashion blog, patchwork bomber, army green, dublin street style, irish street style, grey nike orive run, black jamie jeans, denim shirt, outfit post, romwe, romwe embroidered bomber jacket, embroidered bomber jacket, topshop mirror sunglasses,
Bomber jacket, street style, Latest Lil, Irish Fashion Blog, Irish bloggers, patchwork bomber, army green, dublin street style, irish street style, grey nike orive run, black jamie jeans, denim shirt, outfit post, romwe, romwe embroidered bomber jacket, embroidered bomber jacket, topshop mirror sunglasses,
Bomber jacket, street style, Latest Lil, Irish Fashion Blog, Irish bloggers, fashion blog, patchwork bomber, army green, dublin street style, irish street style, grey nike orive run, black jamie jeans, denim shirt, outfit post, romwe, romwe embroidered bomber jacket, embroidered bomber jacket, topshop mirror sunglasses,
*Bomber: Romwe.com // Shirt: H&M // Jamie Jeans & Sunglasses: Topshop // Shoes: Nike Orive Run (similar here)

How cool is this bomber?? Romwe.com got in contact and asked me to pick something out to style up in a post. I don't own ANY bombers so I picked this one out and hoped for the best (Romwe can sometimes fail on quality and size). When I went to pick this up from the post office the package was scarily thin, I thought these jackets are supposed to be thick and padded? This wasn't, but alas, I can't really fault it 'cause since receiving it I've worn it every day. Literally err'day. The fact that it's flimsier than most bombers doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would, I've been wearing it with jumpers underneath and it's pretty darn snug. It comes in one size and I'm a UK10 on top but it could easily fit a UK12 too.

Also, I wanna give a shoutout to my trainers. I bought them back in August in a wholesale store in Boston (I can't remember the proper name of the place - you know those large shopping villages where there are lots of discounted designer shops!?) I nabbed them up for $60 and decided to go for grey 'cause I had an itchy feeling grey was going to be the next big colour for trainers, AND I'm already starting to see some bloggers I follow buy grey nikes. So, you know, I totally started the trend...

OH! I almost forgot, these are my friend Leah's sunnies which she kindly lent me for the shoot - she wanted to be credited so there you go! THANKS LEAH XO

Also thanks again to Robin for taking these unreeeaaaal shots!

Laaaaaaaater,

Lil

4 comments:

  1. That bomber is really cool! I know what you mean about sizes I steer away from online shops like that as they always disappoint but this bomber looks amazing on you!

    Www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bomber !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For Sharing I Like Your Post


    Get Be Learn | Health | Beauty

    Well Come To Get Be Learn . Here You Can Learn About Health, Fashion, Recipes, Beauty, Technology, Computer, News Articles, Horoscope, Poetry, Education, Jobs.

    Get Be Learn, Health magazine | Health articles | Beauty Tips | Hair Treatment | Beauty Makeup | Bridal Beauty Tips, Fashion | Latest Trends, Recipes | Spicy Food, Poetry | Favorite Poets Comforting | English Poetry Rhyming Poems | Poerty Life , Horoscope | Astrology | Daily Horoscopes, Education, Technology | Jobs | Job Vacancy sites, News | Latest News | Breaking News

    Well Come To Get Be Learn. Here You Can Learn About Health, Fashion, Recipes, Beauty, Technology, Computer, News Articles, Horoscope, Poetry, Education, Jobs.

    getbelearn@gmail.com

    http://getbelearn.com

    ReplyDelete